SEA Trading is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. The following sets out our policy on the collection and usage of personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect the personal information that you provide to us in the following ways:
- When you submit a request through our website
- When you contact us via email, text messages or third-party messaging apps (e.g. Facebook Messaging, WhatsApp and other applications).
We do not collect any other information besides those that you provide.
Usage of Personal Information
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- to verify your identity and to respond to any query you may raise with us,
- to process your request for our products and services,
- for purposes relating to your order; e.g. to notify you regarding the status of your order, to respond to your question regarding our products, to fulfil your order, to process your payment, and/or to provide you with customer service,
- to send marketing communications related to new products, services and tradeshow invitations,
- to notify you about changes to our services, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information,
- for marketing and research purposes,
- for all other purposes related to the above mentioned.
Updating/Editing of Personal Information
The updating or editing of personal information can be made at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
Right to Object and Unsubscribe
If you wish to withdraw your consent to receiving marketing communications, you may do so at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We do not provide any personally identifiable information to a third party unless we specifically state so when the information is collected, or unless users give express consent, or unless required to do so by law or any government agency.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Protection and Security of Personal Information
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is secured and protected. The information is stored in a database that is only accessible by staff who have the responsibility of management and maintenance of the database.